Go Ultra Low Nottingham will provide support for businesses to take the next step in introducing ULEVs into their fleet, no matter what progress has already been made or the size of their operational activity.
Businesses will benefit from:
- Workplace electric vehicle charging infrastructure grants to introduce charge points into fleet operations and workplace parking locations.
- Free fleet reviews to identify how electric and hybrid vehicles could bring cost savings and efficiencies to your business operations. This will be run at a variety of levels and will be tailored to meet the individual needs of the business.
- ‘Try before you buy’ vehicle schemes with local dealerships, manufacturers and lease companies.
- Road shows, events and workshops to raise awareness and increase knowledge of ULEVs and their operational performance.
- Service, maintenance and repair courses to help keep Nottingham’s ULEVs on the roads alongside staff training support on how to drive and charge the vehicles.
Go Ultra Low Nottingham EV Road Show
This moving one-stop road show will engage with businesses directly at their place of work. Lasting a short period of the day, the EV road show acts as a drop in surgery session and is likely to include:
- Car dealership attendance for vehicle ride and drives.
- Lease companies able to share costs and vehicle loan terms.
- Financial experts who can speak to purchasing managers, buyers and accountants on the tax and savings benefits.
- Consultants offering fleet advice and reviews.
- Representatives from the service, maintenance and repair industry to discuss the options available in terms of on-going vehicle care.
- Charge point and electric vehicle supply and equipment providers.
- Promotion of the Go Ultra Low CPD courses offered in Nottingham.
Go Ultra Low Nottingham Best Practice Annual Conference
The conference aims to provide a platform to bring together all companies at any stage of ULEV fleet integration to learn from each other, share issues and discuss how operational problems or human barriers have been overcome. It is envisaged that this knowledge sharing and networking event will include:
- An update on activities and plans from the Go Ultra Low delivery team.
- Short Go Ultra Low Company elevator pitches that allows organisations to share their ULEV experiences.
- Networking opportunities.
- Services exhibitors (e.g. charge point providers, UK EVSE suppliers, dealerships, lease companies) that are able to offer advice and products to attendees.
- Short elevator pitches for service providers that allow a three minute overview of how they can help support the ULEV journeys of these companies.
- Vehicle Ride and Drives of new and exciting technologies (e.g. connected and autonomous vehicles, hydrogen vehicles etc.).
The Go Ultra Low team is currently commissioning the activities that form the business support package. Some key activities will be in place from the autumn 2016, with full support available from 2017.
If you are a business that wants to get involved in the programme email email@example.com and register your interest.
- Become a Go Ultra Low Company – https://www.goultralow.com/company-cars-and-fleet-vehicles/go-ultra-low-companies/
DG Private Hire Ltd, based in Nottingham, is the largest Private Hire Company in the East Midlands with over 700 vehicles.
Within the last couple of years, the Trust increased their pool fleet to 20 cars and it now includes seven plug-in hybrid vehicles…
EV Charging Solutions are a Nottingham based consultant and installer of electric car charging stations that operate nationwide.
Enterprise Car Club allows you to broaden your travel options by giving you access to a choice of new cars and vans parked locally to where […]