Go Ultra Low Nottingham is building a community support package to get as many electric vehicles onto the road as possible. The project will provide support for individuals and households through raising awareness of the costs, benefits and performance of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles. We will address the common myths and barriers buyers face.
Our Community will benefit from:
- A publically accessible electric vehicle charge point network introduced across Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby
- Free attendance at events and roadshows offering advice and vehicle test drives
- An online information portal with a ‘knowledge hub’ offering Frequently Asked Questions and information on electric and hybrid vehicles
- An expanded Car Club network with electric and hybrid vehicles at more locations
- New training, learning and apprentice opportunities for engineers/technicians and anybody wanting to learn more about low carbon vehicle technologies
We wanted to hear from a few of you electric vehicle owners and share your experiences. Check out our community testimonials page to read them.
If you are interested in business testimonials please visit our business case studies page.
Go Ultra Low Nottingham is currently developing a plan for holding events and roadshows. These will be hosted at locations across Nottingham and offer free test drives to visitors to provide the real experience of how Ultra Low Emission Vehicles work and what they are like to drive. More details will be available on this webpage as events are confirmed.
If you have ideas for an event or roadshow please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEGO Couriers provide ‘Clean Air Delivery’ services across key UK cities.
Established in 2006, Apple Driving School is a local company that specialises in teaching pupils with varied learning difficulties (such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, autism, Aspergers, […]
Enterprise Car Club allows you to broaden your travel options by giving you access to a choice of new cars and vans parked locally to where […]
Notts County FC Football in the Community (FITC) is a multi-award winning, independent community sports charity.